Wednesday, November 28, 2012

#1: Road to Playing Guitar Intro Post

Hiya!

Let me introduce myself first: I'm Maarten de Vries, a 21-year old student from the Netherlands, who decided to give blogging a shot.I've got several blogs at the moment, pretty much all in the experimental phase trying to see if it'll succeed. Besides playing the cards, playing the guitar is my hobby. I've started playing about 6 years ago. 'Cause tell me, what's more fun then playing the guitar and singing a song on a party?

I'll tell you: Playing the guitar and singing a song on a party, while nobody really knows you can play! Or while nobody knows that you can sing? Here's the beginning to the guide of Making Music a lá John Denver, Oasis, Coldplay, you name it! When you're done with this tutorial, you can do it all!


Who doesn't want to make music like John Denver?

No comments:

Post a Comment